PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost

Wrangled and Tangled: A Blacktop Cowboys Novel

Wrangled and Tangled - Lorelei James Loved this! I started out this book thinking Janie and Abe were going to be my favorites but Tierney and Renner totally stole my heart. They might be my favorite Lorelei James couple with Jack and Keely. Loved them! Delicious banter, sexy love scenes. I laughed out loud so many times with them. They were so spicy before and after they started sleeping together. I was annoyed at Tierney's goofing off at work at first but figured out her pique and she kicked it into gear when her heart got into things. Renner could be so stubborn in places. Teirney's reaction when Renner returned and the BB (bull) stealing was great. Was also good to see Tierney be the one with the brains to figure out how to get out of the mess her father had put them in.

As far as Abe and Janie. I was pleased in one sense that it wasn't all Abe's fault. I think often the guy ends up carrying the brunt of the break up problems but it was nice to see Janie carry most of that in this one. I liked them as a couple and their ability to sexually explore was nice to see. There seemed to be a dropped plot line though on whether Janie was pushed. Janie was also a bit of a brat on the Tierney-Renner relationship. Overall, though, I liked Abe and Janie was Renner and Tierney rocked this book for me.

Tobin stole some scenes for me he was so adorable! This book goes on my favorites shelf. Great job.