PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Needing You - Alicia Nordwell Nice entry in the LHNB event. Longer than most in the event so we got to see the relationship develop between the MCs. The d/s scenes were also very well written and very hot. This author seems to have a very good touch in writing those type of scenes. The secondary characters of Page and Brandon were very good. I could easily read a story about how Brandon handles bratty Page :)

For me, I didn't feel the paranormal aspect was really needed and distracted me a bit from what could have been an extremely well done contemporary BDSM (mainly d/s) story. There was enough hurdles for the MCs with it just being contemporary. The reason that Cason came up with to push Vince away also seemed a bit weak because of the paranormal. If it was going to be paranormal, I think that should be a bigger part of the story or drop it and make it contemporary. Others may disagree.

Overall, I did really enjoy this one and would be interested in more from this author. I really appreciate the author providing this for free for the event.