PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
...Feels So Good When You Stop - Eve Ocotillo I enjoyed this story in the LIAW event because it felt so real. How a guy Erik's age with a lot of bravado could act like he didn't care, didn't think he was worth a long term commitment and could feel that being carefree was all he wanted when it was anything but. Loved how Tomas saw below the bravado and saw that deep, deep down Erik wanted to be someone's only but expected disappointment so never told anyone and convinced himself he couldn't be long term so wouldn't go for it. Tomas' patience was exactly what Erik needed to wait out Erik trying to drive him away. The story was very raw and probably not for everyone because Erik makes some painful choices to read about. I enjoyed the POV - felt very realistic. Felt like a pretty typical guy in his early 20s trying to figure himself out. Nice story to add to the mix for the event.