PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
From Don to Dom - Naaju  Rorrete This novella in the LHNB event had a very sexy photo and prompt. The story the author put together matches it very well and was really enjoyable. I'm not sure how tough or violent a mobster Giancarlo was but enjoyed the world building. The story wasn't as dark or edgy as I had expected given the potential, but that could be fleshed out if a full length novel was ever done. There is certainly much more that could be written about and would love to see the edges get pushed a bit more.

Rodrigo and Braulio were cute to watch as their circled each other and then figured out they complemented each other well and liked each other; they also both wanted Giancarlo but had different needs and realized it.

I appreciated that Giancarlo didn't instantly know how to be a dom and admitted him and Rodrigo were just starting. Would like to see him get stronger as a dom as he has one unruly boy who will be testing him. I felt some of Giancarlo's responses to Rodrigo were too tentative but, again, he was figuring out how to act with him. Braulio meanwhile is that cute younger man that they both want to take care.

Well done novella for this event.