PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Dirty Little Secret - Ella Sheridan If you liked this author's [b:I, Omega|12085447|I, Omega|Kari Gregg|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1314391002s/12085447.jpg|17053509], you will likely enjoy this book. Similar themes in it. Shane was very similar to Gabriel in his body needing to be near his mate. I happened to love I, Omega so really enjoyed this one. We get dropped right into the story and have to pick some things up as we go along. That was both good and bad. I didn't understand what the cats looked like until close to half way through the story (negative) but was experiencing things as Shane did (positive).

This author built a really imaginative world - a sexy m/m counterpart with a Hunger Games kind of feel to it. It also has a lot of sex - which I tend to expect from this author and enjoyed :). The initial chase between Shane and Lore was very hot with how Lore toyed with Shane. The mating bite and how Shane came to need Lore was nice and spicy. He grew to love his cat and when his cat finally committed, he went all out.

Enjoyed this sexy novella. Would have liked it a little longer to see Shane settle in with Lore's tribe.