PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
One Good Earl Deserves a Lover (The Rules of Scoundrels #2) - Sarah MacLean It took longer than I wanted for these two MCs to finally start getting some loving going but I still enjoyed this 2nd story in this series. I loved Pippa. She's smart and not afraid to ask questions or go outside her comfort zone. The banter was witty and had enough innuendos in it to make me smile. Cross was a frustrating MC. He was beating himself up and refusing to let himself get anywhere near Pippa for over half of the book - drove me crazy!

I LOVED that it was Pippa's brains that saved the day and her man - loved it. It was also nice to see that Castleton was more than he appeared - and just might get his own deserving HEA.

Given Pippa was Bourne's sister in law, I had hoped to get a little more interaction between Cross and Bourne - even if Bourne didn't understand the reasons why. We saw a lot of Temple (his book is next) which was good and some of Chase but it seemed like there was some missed opportunities in not having Cross and Bourne in some scenes. Chase was his interfering self in this one like the last book in seeing what his partners refused to see in the women who were right for them. Really looking forward to Temple's book. There was some hints in this one about his past as well as some characters from it. I'm looking forward to a duke story :)

With Lisa Kleypas and Sabrina Jeffries, Sarah MacLean is one of my favorite M/F historical writers. Auto buy.