PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Masters & Boyd - S.J.D. Peterson 4.5 stars. What a beautiful and spicy read. Carrick and Ed are married and been together over three years. However, we see them as they let real life cause them to drift apart, almost too far for their relationship to recover from. Over the course of a year, they work and strive to put their relationship first. They have some struggles until they find their rhythm.

They also add some sexy, spicy sexual encounters to mix things up which includes some ventures into some light bondange and domination. Very hot. If you don't like BDSM, you can skip over those scenes but they are quite sizzling :) A scene in the new house with Carrick surprising Ed, blind folding and restraining him in a role playing scenario of a stranger was quite steamy.

Overall, this book is simply about putting each other first and we get to see them do that over the course of the story. It's not too heavy but does have some turmoil. The book read very realistic on how real life can cause you to drift away from that person who is the most important in your life. We get to see them slowly work their way back to each other, all the while knowing their love is strong and they can do it but it means putting forth the effort.

The prologue of the book was offered as a free short as part of the M/M Romance Group's Stocking Stuffer series. The book fills in the back story of how they got to that point in St. Croix at the short and the struggles they had to put each other first and truly commit. This was a wonderful story.