PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Leather+Lace - A.B. Gayle Marvelous, simply marvelous. Going on the favorites shelf for re-reads. Lots of reviews on this so I don't have much more to add that hasn't already been said. If I had one little area that I didn't like, it was Gabriel and Don sleeping together. However, I understand it even though I didn't like it. Don thought Steve had moved on and Steve had been trying to get Don jealous by implying he had moved on so something was bound to happen, I'm afraid given how these two weren't ready to admit their feelings yet. Don was trying to give Steve space to not influence him and Steve was reading that as that maybe Don didn't want him. Classic miscommunication because feelings weren't ready to be expressed given their pasts. However, can't discount that too much.

Loved the MCs. Don was deliciously hot...even with a mustache. Steve was tough and damaged and prickly and funny and I loved every ounce of him. He deserved a HEA and Don is one who could understand him to give it. It was clear only Don could be trusted by Steve to help Steve balance his needs with his past.