PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Conner's Courage - SJD Peterson I freakin' love this series. In this book, we take a step back and get the backstory of John and Conner. How they met and fell in love in the 1970s while they battle John's cancer in the present day. Such a beautiful love story. John and Conner had been such a significant part of the stories in books 1-3 and it was a delight to get their love story. Was also enjoyable to see Quinn's parents and get to know them.

We also get some cameos by other characters as the book jumps to the present. My faves Blake and Ty make an appearance and Blake calls Ty his "boy" - sigh, this fan knows the significance to that - please can we get an update on them, SJD???? :) . Jess Jenkins also makes an appearance - can't wait for his story.

If you're a fan of this series, you should really enjoy this one involving two favorite characters.