PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Sealing the Deal - Kim Dare This novella is about Hudson, an advertising agency owner, and Toby, a contracting consultant. The story mainly focuses on the negotiation of a d/s contract between the two after Toby's consulting contract is over when he's no longer employed directly by Hudson. You wouldn't think contract negotiation could be so sizzling but it is. Toby is a delightful character overwhelmed by his submission and it was cute to see his struggle to think clearly in places and Hudson's recognizing of such with some off the cuff questions. Hudson is your typical strong dom character although there are some sweet comments about his feelings for Toby fairly early on and willingness to admit that he can make mistakes, too.

This story is a little longer than a typical Kim Dare book at 95 pages and I really enjoyed the extra pages to get to know the couple and we get some scenes as they begin their new life. (I'm still greedy in wanting more pages, though.)

Overall, if you like Kim Dare, you'll like this one. Although my biggest complaint against Kim Dare is that her stories are always too short, even after having published so many books at this point in her career, she is still able to keep the characters fresh and bring a new look to a couple's d/s story.