PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Force of Law - Jez Morrow Story of Law, a wealthy, former military and dominating the world in business type and Tom, a garage mechanic who used to be in love with Law's cousin and was dumped.

The alpha male, Law, is to die for. Complete alpha but in a "I'm really in love" kinda way because he could have easily been a total ass without that bit of softness. Biting banter between the leads throughout the book and secondary characters. The first sex scene is intense and I was a little worried at first but clear it was consensual to me. I saw the scene more as Tom's realization that he wanted to be dominated when he had not been in that role in the past and his admittance of such to himself came through in later scenes. Other love scenes are hot as well and very loving. Great chemistry and although the mystery of who did it was pretty obvious from the beginning, for me, the fun was in Law's response to it. Law's feelings were clear to me throughout the book which softened him, mainly because we learned of his love for Tom in some scenes away from Tom. My only negative is that I wish we would have had a stronger scene with Tom's epiphany moment of realizing he's in love with Law. There are some hints along the way but it's a quick wrap up at the end and I would have liked a scene similar to what we saw with Law. If I could, I would have made 4 1/2 stars instead of 5 because of that.

I loved this book. First book I've read by this author. Since this is a book from Torquere who are known for their shorts, would love to have some continuing shorts about this couple so we could check in on them :)