PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Another Way - Anna  Martin This was great!!! First book I've read by this author (and looks like she might be a new author).

Story is about Jesse and Will. Will is a dom and Jesse a sub. They have a contract to get together to fulfill both those needs. Jesse is in the closet and dating a female - who doesn't know but incredibly attracted to Will. Will admits to Jesse to wanting more than an occasional scene. In a very touching love scene, they make love outside of a scene and it's amazing for both of them. This causes Jesse to finally start facing his feelings for Will and what he wants from his life.

The D/s scenes are very well written and very good. Nice mix of scenes - light to moderate BDSM in my opinion. Will gets into Jesse's head and Jesse thrives with Will. Eventually, Jesse breaks it off with his girlfriend and him and Will explore their relationship. They both admit to wanting the all night cuddling, hot BDSM and being together on a day to day basis as partners versus just an occasional meet up for a scene.

Of course, they don't communicate well at first and there are misunderstandings but they both hang in there and I was smiling through the entire last half of the book because they were so meant to be together. Some nice humor here and there as well. They were just so freakin' cute together but also so very hot. The book is a really good look at how their relationship progresses and how it was a journey to find what worked for both of them.

Look forward to more by this author.