PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Rust Belt - Jessica Freely When a book makes me bawl my eyes out - because my heart aches for the characters and because I'm so freakin' happy for them - I have to 5 star it. I greatly enjoyed Hero and this added to the story of David and Seth. In this book, Seth got to confront his demons. Poor David had to take a chance that all was going to be ok. Seth finally has someone who puts him first in David and David isn't going to let anything happen to him. It wasn't fair the position that David and Seth were put in but they battle through. I really felt we got to know Seth in this book and understand him. He gets to cleanse his soul. I still don't feel that we know David super well and I'm guessing that's in the next book.

There is a bit of violence in this book because of what Seth has to overcome. It's heart breaking that people can treat each other like described in this book - which, unfortunately - does happen in the real world.

Really enjoyed this continuing love story of David and Seth. They deserve their happily ever after.