PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Boiling Point - Sean Michael A new novella by Sean Michael. The main characters are Drake (the dom) and Jeron (the sub) who are set up by Cain and Denny of the Candy series. Jeron establishes himself as an inexperienced sub who needs stronger bdsm play than most of Michael's sub characters. Drake seems to be the dom for him.

As with most Michael books, you can expect a lot of sex and this one does not disappoint. It also has a little bit darker edge to the d/s play between the couple which I liked. I really enjoy Sean Michael books with the cute submissives and strong doms but this one was a little edgier which I liked. There isn't a lot of bdsm play as this book seems to be setting up the characters for, what I'm hoping, are future books. However, you can feel that edgier play is hovering there as they get to know each other. Overall, it's a great short read. If you like Sean Michael, you will like this one.