PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Drawn - Sean Michael This is typical Sean Michael and yet it's not. The typical: lots of sex, an all knowing dom who recognizes his perfect sub and a needy sub looking for the right dom.

The not typical is that we really got to delve into Giles' mind (sub) and his struggle with his artistic gift. We also saw a sub who was more than the typically cute Sean Michael subs who needed a guiding hand, but one who was more troubled in his struggle with himself, his needs and his art. He threw temper tantrums, forgets to eat, works nonstop and ignores the world around him when in his art zone. And, you couldn't help but love him because he was so honest about it. I like that Giles struggled and would continue to struggle with his gift and his love of Harrison. He's not perfect but he's unique and has a lot of love to give and receive solely due to his uniqueness. I liked that he wasn't perfect. His so-called imperfections made him all the more interesting. It also gave a darker edge to this story from others of Sean Michael because there was some struggles with cutting and self harm.

I also appreciated that there wasn't some stupid misunderstanding between Giles and Harrison to cause angst, but rather, a story about them getting to know each other and how to live and be together in a stable and loving way.