PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Slave Boy - Evangeline Anderson Ok, ignore the cover which to me looks like a 12 year old. It's actually a story between a 32 and 22 year old couple. Story takes place in a futuristic/sci fi world involing Haven, a mediator, and his novice in training, Wren, who Haven had rescued when he was 12 from being a slave. The first half of the book is lighter than it's title suggests with a very playful Wren trying to get Haven to give in to their desires. Wren is having a hard time hiding his growing feelings from Haven and is being very flirty. Unbeknownst to Wren, Haven is fighting his attraction to Wren, still seeing him as the boy he rescued and needs to still protect and chastisizing himself for imagining the now adult Wren in a multitude of sexual situations. The second half of the book is a bit darker with some public sexual humiliation as well as some dubious consent issues involving other characters, threats, kidnapping and injury.