PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
I'll Be Hot for Christmas - Evangeline Anderson If you liked The Assignment, you'll like this short which happens one year after the end of The Assignment. O'Brian thinks Valenti is hiding something and takes his trusty handcuffs to get the matter dealt with. In classic O'Brian, this section was too funny:
“Listen, partner,” he said pointing a finger at Valenti’s face and narrowing his eyes. “What the hell are you tryin’ to say? That I’d leave you for somebody else? For another man? What do you think I am anyway, gay?”
“Uh …” Valenti shook his head as though trying to clear some faulty information. “Sean, I hate to point this out but you just gave me the best blow job of my entire life and swallowed a load of my cum. Then you fucked me so hard I nearly passed out. Most people might consider that just a little bit ‘gay.’”
“Well, I’m not most people.” O’Brian folded his arms across his furry chest, still frowning. “And I don’t consider myself gay, babe. I’m just in love with you. I don’t even look at other guys that way. That would be just ... wrong.” He shook his head.