PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Fix This, Sir - Jaime Samms Geez, this book absolutely ripped my heart out. Follows up with Jimmy after his attack in book 2 as he undergoes therapy and tries to put his life back together. Jimmy has to face a lot of demons which were there well before the attack. He meets Cliff, his physiotherapist, who helps him figure out how to overcome both his physical as well as emotional injuries, not just from the attack but from years prior. Cliff is a dom who sees what Jimmy the sub needs but struggles to do what he must to get Jimmy back on his feet. He loves Jimmy and wants to protect him which may not be what Jimmy needs. An amazing story to follow the first two books. The author does an incredible job showing how recovery is not a quick fix and all the struggles associated. Very emotional story and full of lots of angst between the MCs but worth it in the end to see the characters overcome. Make sure you have tissues handy, though.