PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Playing With Consent - Helen Saito This is the second book I've read by the author which I have really enjoyed. This book is made up of 5 stories from the author ranging from some shorts to some longer novellas. All the stories involve established, committed m/m couples who decide to spice things up with some role playing fantasies they've been harboring. The role play in each is very hot and varies by story from some bondage/in scene blackmail to some more edgier types of play and from quick set up to extensive planning. Very well written and enough backstory with all the couples that you could connect with them. Really hot read and I could easily read more about any of the couples involved. I'm not sure if I'd label this bdsm - one of the couples is in a D/s relationship but it's more told in the backstory than in the actual major scene of each couple's story. No serious s&m. There are fantasy scenes involving varying levels of submission and some bondage. The stories all mainly just involve some serious kink related to consent :)