PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
A Man, a Jersey, and a Tight End (Goldilocks #2) - A.M. Riley I was anxiously awaiting this out of print book to come back through re-release and was delighted when it finally did. This book continues the story from the first book with the guys all working to find their place in the household and with each other. Real life work schedules also cause some problems and there's a side story with two new characters working to find a relationship.

I really enjoyed this book. Has some BDSM elements to it but nothing too heavy if that bothers you although the story is about D/s relationships between the couples. This is a polymory type relationship with a couple being commited to each other and also living with and being in a relationship with another commited couple. It's a fun read but with some emotion behind as the guys grow to become more secure with each other and get stronger in their relationships.

If you liked the first book, I think you'll enjoy this follow up.