PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Bad Boyfriend - K.A. Mitchell Loved, loved, loved this book! This book has it all, great and funny banter, MCs who are not perfect and actually make some mistakes and have to learn from them, spicy sex, an unpopular villian and just enough angst to keep your heart involved and on the line.

I greatly enjoyed both MCs. Talk about opposites. Quinn is in his mid 30s and rebounding from a nasty break up. He's very deliberate in his actions, dependable, responsible and somewhat at a turning point in his life as to how he wants to proceed forward. Eli is fun, mouthy, feisty, in his early 20s with a history of loss that has caused him to be extremely untrusting in happiness long term and his own self worth. It makes him quick to run at the earliest signs of trouble. Eli's spunk and personality just might be in my top 5 of favorite characters in M/M romance.

This couple comes together quickly with some hot sex but you see it develop into a solid relationship that can last. Quinn pursues Eli because he just can't stop thinking about this thunderstorm who has stormed into his life like nothing before. For Eli, Quinn is that solid, dependable person in his life who deep, deep down he wants to be believe he can count and depend upon.

Very enjoyable book for me and a definite re-read.