PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Siren Beloved - Sophie Oak 4.5 stars. I have so enjoyed this series. This is probably my favorite book after ther 2nd one. We get the story of Lexi, Aidan and Lucas who were previously together before Aidan gave in to fear and abandoned them a few years prior. Lucas was left to pick up the pieces with Lexie which has taken a toll because they both missed Aidan. Little did they know how much Aidan missed them.

I really enjoyed the characters although Lexie got a little bratty sometimes but it was clearly a defense mechanism she had built up to protect herself from Aidan hurting her again. It was also her way of dealing with a painful secret. I loved the character of Lucas. I really enjoyed how Lucas and Aidan worked together to bring their family back together. What a hot team :) I also liked that Aidan made Lucas feel loved right away given what had occurred with the break up.

I also enjoyed that we got to see Jack, Sam and Abby again (Sam is probably my favorite character in this series).

Really great menage with some humor, some tear jerking scenes and a nice love story.