PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
In the Red - Kari Gregg Another Kari Gregg book that I really enjoyed. Brian and Zach were great together. Everytime Zachary called Brian "baby" or "sweetheart" -at first to Brian's annoyance and then later to his delight, I smiled. Was just what Brian needed. Zachary was perfect for Brian. Got a kick out of Brian's geekiness and hair band t-shirts. He was also the right amount of smarts and stubborness to challenge Zach and keep Zach interested (and falling in love). Zach was that rock that Brian could trust and lean on as he healed. Plus, Zach was the novice, but willing to learn, dom who learned quickly and could read what Brian needed. The BDSM scenes were at just the right level for where they were in their relationship and added steaminess to the book. The book was told completely from Zachary's viewpoint so we didn't get the insight to Brian's feelings that we got with Zach. I hope there's a second book as I would greatly enjoy more on these characters. Besides, we need an I Love You from Brian yet.