PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
For His Eyes Only - Kim Dare This is another installment of the growing relationship between Joe and Scott. Through this series, we see them get to know each other better and start to trust one another. I appreciated in this installment that we were able to get into both Joe and Scott's minds and see that this relationship is growing in importance, especially for Joe. It's been clear from the beginning that Scott wants Joe and we have received hints that Joe always had his eyes on Scott, but in this story I felt that we got a little more from Joe. He is seeing this as something long term with Scott - even if he hasn't said it (and is even kissing Scott more which shows his growing feelings IMO).

Overall, I continue to enjoy this series because Ms. Dare is focusing on one couple so we really get to see the relationship start off, develop and strengthen. We get the needed pages to see it happen versus in a single short.

I'm hoping before the series wraps that we get some non-invitation time between these two and see them truly being a couple. I greatly enjoy both characters.