PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Above the Dungeon - S.M.   Johnson This was a good BDSM read. Story mainly focuses on Dare and his entry into the world of BDSM at the hands of a dom master, Roman. Roman is in a 24/7 relationship with Jeff, although, they are open to adding a third and Jeff is actively pursuing candidates.

Roman and Dare are drawn together. Jeff is insecure of his relationship with Roman and wants their third to be more a dom than a sub. His jealousy and insecurity is an issue throughout the book as Dare and Roman get closer. The BDSM scenes are very hot and I felt there was a clear pursual of Dare of Roman. Dare's innocence and trust of Roman as his sticks his toe, and then whole leg into BDSM is enjoyable to follow.

The book ends at HFN but very early in the relationship of the three men coming together. I don't know what book 2 holds, but the three have a long way to go if they end up settling into a threesome. This is because, for me, the real relationship in this book is that between Jeff and Roman. They have been together 12 years and likely survived a number of issues that would have otherwise ended most relationships. I kept asking myself throughout the book if they really need a permanent third or just somoene to spice things up once in awhile?

For the BDSM, I'd consider it light to moderate although Jeff and Roman are in a 24/7 D/s relationship.