PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Full Disclosure - Sean Michael I find that Sean Michael has a very distinct writing style but his books break into 3 main categories: 1) Books like the Hammer series and later Jarhead books which are longer reads that can be heavy in angst and strong story but with some nice sex scenes; 2) Light, angst free reads (typically short stories) and 3) Smutastic books which are heavy on the sex with some story. All books may or may not contain BDSM scenes - but rarely does the BDSM go anything past moderate.

This novella falls into #3 in my opinion with some light BDSM. I really enjoyed it because it was just what I was in the mood for. Story of Jarrod, undercover security, and Samuel, an attorney who Jarrod is sent to investigate. Samuel has been secretly desiring a stronger hand so to speak and Jarrod recognizes it. They have some smutastic sex scenes with some spanking, light bondage and lots of dirty talk.

If you're in the mood for a shorter version of the Hammer books without the strong story that most of them contain but still get the sex and slight D/s, then this little novella may fit the bill for you. I enjoyed it.