PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Deliver Us - Lynn Kelling I'm kind of torn on my rating of this one. It's a long book and there are two different couples and some secondary characters who all get a piece of their own story. I liked the longer length because we really got to know everyone, the main MCs and the supporting characters. I also liked the story - there was a good story here, most especially for Gabriel. How the guys handled Gabriel's abuser/stepdad was a twist I didn't see coming. Also, how Gabe and Darrek finally settled into their relationship was also enjoyable to watch unfold.

I think my problem was, at times, I felt the author was throwing at me every single BDSM scene out there...sounding, check; figging, check; fisting, check; needle play, check; extreme bondage, check...etc.. I love BDSM and enjoyed those scenes but sometimes felt the author was going down some sort of checklist on BDSM scenes that distracted me from the sex scenes and what was a good love story between Gabriel and Darrek.

This is harder core BDSM for those who want to know. The BDSM scenes were very well written to me - and I love BDSM. I really liked Kyle and Ben - very intense relationship. I'm worried after reading the prompt for the next book what might happen to them, though.

Overall, I really enjoyed this book and will be watching for more from this author.