PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Shattered Glass (Shattered Glass, #1) - Dani Alexander There have already been a ton of reviews so there's not a whole lot more I can say except to add to the chorus of this being one of the best books I have read in some time. Just perfect. Might have wanted a final love scene that went a little further for them (Austin's first) but I simply can't knock that much given the story. The epilogue was also perfect for seeing Peter and Austin a little down the road.

Complicated characters, lots of sarcasm and snark, a full fledged mystery, characters who fall in love and have to overcome trust issues, great story twists, nice long story so you got to know everyone and the writer could tell a good tale...and I could keep going and going. Nice set up for book 2...and how I loved Cai. I hope he gets his man :)

The only negative I can note is having to wait until book 2! Excellent, excellent book.