PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Three More Wishes - Sean Michael 4.5 stars to this second book in the series. I enjoyed it just as much as the first book. In this book, we got to see Guard, Damian and James start working their way back to each other.

For the couples, the first story is about Cameron, who is going blind, and Xander. Cameron is struggling to deal with his disability and feeling that his future is ending so splurges on a fantasy. Xander is looking for a sub to care for and love. They could not be more perfect for each other and we get the sweet D/s couple that Sean Michael writes so well.

Next up, is a bit of an edgier story with Tip and Ben. Ben has a kidnap and forced submission fantasy and Tip is the dom hired to meet it. Very hot.

The final story was good but probably my least favorite of the three. In this story we have Leo and David who are both doms. Leo has been challenged by the subs he trains to submit himself so we goes to the island to "learn". The dom chosen to top him is David, who knows Leo and has been in love with him for years. Leo was kind of difficult throughout this story - which makes sense because he's a dom having to submit - and David is ever patient despite his desire to love Leo.

I am really enjoying this series and hope that book 3 isn't far off.