PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Red Sky by Morning - Fabian Black This is the third novella in the series of David and Lin. It's also my favorite in the series. In this one, Lin is very much nearing a breaking point. He can't let the possibility of a competitor go and it's affecting his self esteem in his relationship with David. David recognizes the signs and steps in and enforces their domestic relationship. It's difficult for Lin and a struggle to read because Lin is so caught up in it, he simply can't see reason which leads to David having to be even more forceful.

What I especially liked about this novella is that we finally got the details as to what led David and Lin to leave London. This had been hinted at in the previous two novellas but no details provided. We finally get to know the details and what Lin struggled with and why David is so protective and unyielding in some areas.

If you enjoy reading about domestic relationships with incredibly sarcastic characters, this series might be for you. The three novellas really need to be read together to get full enjoyment.