PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Crossing Borders - ZA Maxfield The banter in this book between the MCs was absolutely delicious! In this story we have Tristan, a skateboarding smart nerd who is in college and discovering that he's leaning more toward guys than women. We also have Michael, about 10 years older than Tristan, and a cop who has always had his eye on Tristan. Tristan finally comes of age and runs into Michael and the two connect to help Tristan explore his newly found desire for all things men, in particular Michael :)

Really fun and good read. I liked that the age difference was realistically explored as to how they had to work through some bumps. The book shop scene was a riot :)

4.5 stars. It would have been a favorite of mine and a 5 starrer but I was a little bummed that Michael ended up leaving the Police force. I was never completely convinced that he really wanted to do that but - ultimately - appears to have done so for their relationship. If he was more willing to leave the Police, I wish that would have been articulated a little more clearer. I understand that his and Tristan's love came first for him but I was left wondering if he missed the Police.