PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Family Unit - Z.A. Maxfield Perfect...just perfect. Story of two guys in their 40s finding love again. Case of opposites attracting in a clumsy, artist with a heart of gold and a streak of mischieveousness - oh, and a 9 year old grandson to raise - and an ex-Marine who functions best on order and has a huge protectiveness streak. Both mess up each other's lives in all the right ways. Nice banter and some nice love scenes showing that 40+ year olds are still hot :) These two simply fit together so well - I kept thinking how they were the other's "other half". Add in some dysfunctional family members and homophobia and the guys battle through to become a "family unit". Nick (grandson) is way too adorable and a complete chip off his grandpa's block as a "mini me". The shopping scene was incredibly funny. Loved how the three came together to become their version of a family.

This was one was great and going into my favorites pile for future re-reads. Can't recommend enough.