PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Whistle Blowing - Ada Maria Soto 4.5 stars. The 1/2 star off due to me so desperately wanting a little epilogue at the end and maybe see that Daren recovered from his injuries, mentally and physically, and that their love life is just fine - maybe a little epilogue with them taking that next step sexually after all that Daren went through. Or, maybe a little follow up short? I know, I'm greedy. Really good bit of free fiction for the LIAW event. Full length read and I would have paid for it.

The length was needed to make their love story believable. Daren's injuries were substantial and the time it took to heal was needed. It also helped to build the trust (and love) between Daren and Sebastian. Nice slow build of a love story. Loved Rachel and Kim too. The photo prompt really visualized Daren for me. Really great job. An event fave for me.

Edited to add: the abuse/attack takes place off page but clear from injuries what Daren endured.