PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Like It or Not - S.L. Armstrong, April L'Orange, Angelia Sparrow, Naomi Brooks, Sean Michael, Gryvon, Stella Harris, T.C. Mill, Heidi Belleau, Violetta Vane Collecton of short stories featuring dub con.

Out of Options by Angelia Sparrow & Naomi Brooks - my least favorite of all the stories. 2 stars. Was simply too harsh for me and left me feeling very cold. Story of a down on his luck guy who needs to make rent so agrees to a three month deal with a guy who picks him up only to find the deal is nothing like he had figured. The BDSM scenes were particularly harsh and very clinical. I also didn't like that the cross dressing was done in a way to humiliate.

Obedience Classes by Sean Michael - I'm a Sean Michael fan and this short had a bit more of an edge to it with some dub con than his typical stories. I enjoyed this one. 4 stars. Paranormal about wolf shifters with one needing to be convinced they are mates. Lots of "mine!"

What It's Worth by Gryvon - This short is about an anti-social writer whose interview opens his eyes to more than he bargained for. I loved the prickly Ian and the club scene was hot. 3.5 stars.

Blindside by Stella Harris - Story of college guys Matt and Dylan. Probably the sweetest of the shorts despite the dub con. 4 stars. Also had some hot doctor role playing.

Unnatural Means by T.C. Mill - This one was a little hard for me to follow and connect with. Story of an alleged witch. 2.5 stars.

Salting the Earth by Heidi Belleau & Violetta Vane - Fantasy fae story but didn't really work for me. 2 stars.