PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Burning Bright - A. Catherine Noon,  Rachel Wilder 2.5 stars. This book had great potential with its paranormal story but had me really confused. I felt I kind of got dropped into the paranormal aspect and had to figure out later that paranormals were out in the open, who was who, etc. No real set up. Then, we had Sasha falling for Neal, who as head of a BDSM club, I could understand enjoying the multiple partners thing but Sasha just stepped right into that despite his previous bad experience. I would have thought Sasha would have been a little bit more uneasy about that. Then, all of a sudden we have a Neal/Steve/Sasha final committed threesome with an apparent agreement to play with the others in the pack/pride. I didn't get where the love and exclusivity for Steve all of a sudden came from for Neal and Sasha. Yeah, they were all close but it felt like it came from out of nowhere. And what was with Sasha's friends? The book also started with some light BDSM scenes between Neal and Sasha that just seemed to disappear half way through the book when Sasha started getting toppy. And what was the deal with Carlos?

Overall, I left being really confused with a bunch of storylines - many of which didn't seem to have any consistency.