PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
My Liege of Dark Haven - Cherise Sinclair Another excellent book from one of my fave authors. Xavier is an all time favorite dom for me (although Nolan is still my #1 Cherise dom). I liked the story between Abby and Xavier and how their relationship built which seemed fairly realistic given their backgrounds. The BDSM/sex scenes were exciting and sizzling. This author has a way of finding new ways for doms to torment their subs :) It was also nice to catch up with characters from the Mountains series. The only thing that kept this from being a 5 star read for me was that Abby came across fairly aloof for me which caused me to struggle in connecting with her until half way through the book.

I so hope Cherise continues in this series and we get a deVries story who stole scenes for me maybe with Lindsey or even someone else if it fits better?. And, I know Cherise hasn't really done M/M but adorable Dixon needs to find his dom.

Very good read.