PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Gilliflowers (Memoirs of a Houseboy, #4) - Gillibran Brown I think this is my favorite so far in this series. We ride along as Gilli experiences some life changes and his guys are there to make him tow the line. What I also enjoyed in this one is that we got to see the guys have some fun, some deeper discussion on their relationship (although Shane remains closed off on the 3 little words), and some really sweet moments between Gilli and Dick and also Shane and Gilli. Despite Shane's gruff exterior, it's clear he cares for Gilli and Gilli serves a need for him as a dom. Dick and Gilli have a much more emotional relationship but it's also clear that Dick will use a heavy hand if needed.

Gilli is typically Gilli. You wish you were there to put a hand over his mouth, and at the same time he is so sarcastic and funny that you can't wait to hear what he says. Penny seems particularly evil, although, once again, we only get Gilli's point of view.

Overall, I really enjoyed this one and hope there is more to come.