PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Magpie (Avian Shifters, #2) - Kim Dare I liked Everet and Kane. I also liked that Kane wasn't "cured" but learned to live with his imperfections like so many of us. I appreciated that the love was a slower build despite the early sex. The "shiny" room scene was sexy and adorable and I was pleased Kane was able to find a way to cope with his addiction. The jail scene was also really sweet for Everet and Kane. The interaction between Ori and Kane was well done and it was nice to find them learn to be friends. I also enjoyed catching up with Ori and Raynard. The author once again builds an incredible world.

What I didn't like - what the heck happened to Hamilton? After Duck, his treatment of Kane was so harsh compared to the assistance he provided Ori. I also thought Kane wasn't quite as troubled long term over Everet taking his punishment as I would have expected him to be.

Overall, I enjoyed this one much more Duck because there was a bit more of a second chance feel to it which I'm a sucker for in my m/m. Plus, I really love the longer Kim Dare books!