PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Something About Witches - Joey W. Hill Loved this! Joey Hill's Vampire Queen series is my all time fave series. Although this book didn't have the full erotic spice that are so appealing in other Joey Hill books, it still kept me turning the page and staying up late.

Derek - oh, Derek - simply perfect. Patient until he needed to go all alpha (I especially enjoyed his and Mykhael's scenes). Love me some possessive alpha. Ruby was a great character to cheer for, even when I was yelling at her to just tell Derek her secret. I like gals who can kick ass and this author has the ability to write them well. Beautiful love story and I really liked that they had a history. Also had some angst that left me teary eyed in some places. That was balanced with the extremely witty banter between the MCs and secondary characters.

Wonderful world building for future books. Even a little D/s (BDSM) to spice things up. Heading on to book 2!!!