PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Immortal Rider  - Larissa Ione This was a great read. Limos and Arik were dancing around each other with the sexual tension and it took off with a bang in this 2nd book in the series.

This author is so wonderful with the details, subplots and set ups for future storylines. I appreciated that the author explained Arik's lack of PTSD given the torture he had suffered. Larissa Ione is also great with laugh out loud lines and Arik was wonderfully snarky and charming at the same time. I was glad to see Limos take a chance on Arik and start sharing the secrets that were driving her destruction. Arik's response with patience and care was beautiful. It was also wonderful to see Arik take on Limos' brothers when she needed him to. Plus, great scene when he disagreed with the so called divorce.

I with they could have gotten their wedding night but if we needed to see Pestilence as evil and unpredictable, it had to happen like that.

I'm not sure how Regan can be redeemed but we'll see in the next book. I certainly felt her betrayal of Thanatos.