PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Lethal Rider  - Larissa Ione This was another fast paced and wonderfully detailed story in the series. I wasn't sure how Regan could be redeemed after the last book because I saw what she did as a huge betrayal to Than. However, this author redeemed her for me. It didn't happen overnight. We saw Than and Regan struggle with what had happened and how to move forward from it. It happened slowly which made it very believable for the characters. Of course, I loved Than's desire for his child and his mother and that Regan allowed him to show his fears and vulnerability of his dream of a family.

Once again, I also appreciated as a Demonica fan seeing some of the UG crew. Now, I can't see how Pestilence can be redeemed but, his thank you may mean there is something to save. The Reaver side stories in this one were also great. I do love that spunky, rule breaking angel. And - who would guess that the Grim Reaper would call his daughter "sweetheart"?