PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Rogue Rider  - Larissa Ione Loved this. I didn't think Reseph could be redeemed but this author proved me wrong. The slow build of the couple getting to know each other was perfect. We got to see the real Reseph and not Pestilence. Gillian was a perfect match for Reseph. When she committed, she committed to her guy and that was just what he needed. Someone fighting for him and believing in him. It was easy to feel Reseph's pain as his memories returned.

I also appreciated that he needed to rebuild his siblings' trust. It happened slowly as he proved himself and we felt his anguish at being an outsider. His scene with Lillith was a perfect revenge.

Can't wait for Reaver's book (way too far away!). I do love that rule breaking angel. Nice couple of surprises involving Reaver as well. I'm thinking he just might get his naughty girl in the next book.

This is another great series by this author who is so detailed in her writing that sometimes I swear I can smell the smoke. So many subplots and interesting secondary characters. Great series.