PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Turning the Tables - Kim Dare 3.5 stars. The title is appropriate as there was a turning of the tables. You had Jacob who kept his submissive desires closeted which made for one bratty, cranky guy. Then, there was Lee, who was younger than Jacob and with the dom part down. Lee recognized that Jacob needed more and wasn't getting it trying to make himself out as a dom. I wish there would have been more pages prior to the first major scene so I could have gotten a better feel for how Lee had come to learn and recognize what Jacob was better. It seemed to come a little too all knowing dom for me.

Overall, I enjoyed this one. I like when things are mixed up, in this case a younger and currently less successful guy who's the dom but still a very good dom and great partner. So often, the dom is older, more successful, etc. so nice to change things up once in awhile.