PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Lover Enshrined  - J.R. Ward Like other reviewers, Phury drove me a little nuts but this was a guy who had lived for others for so long. With Z healing and not needing him as much, he had to face some hard truths. His bottoming into addiction was painful to watch as were his scenes with Z where roles were reversed. I can't say I really care for the world of the Chosen and am glad something is going to be done about. I liked Cormia in that once she finally got away from there, she wasn't a robot. Her scenes with John where she learned to explore were wonderful.

As far as the other characters - there was a lot going on in this book. And so officially begins the love story of Quay – can’t fault Blay for throwing it out there. Way to be on letting Qhuinn know where his feelings stood. Good for him. I see the appeal of these two as a couple. However, it's going to be tough for Qhuinn, he wants to be his version of "normal" and that doesn't include Blay in his mind. Although, I appreciated his admission to some feelings. Lassiter – sign me up for that smart mouthed’s fan club. What a great bit of comic relief and the history he has with the Brotherhood will be fun to uncover. Oh, Tohr, it’s going to be painful watching you heal – you are going to fight it every step of the way aren’t you? My heart is going to break with John's on it. Great job, Wrath, on how to fix the issue with Qhuinn. That Lash - nastiest villian yet for this series and his personal history with Qhuinn-Blay-John is going to add a lot for the future.