PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Not His Kiss to Take - Finn Marlowe This is the second book by this author that I have 5 starred this year. Simply loved this. Loved every ridiculous name Jamie called Evan, loved the older-younger guy dynamic, loved the little bit of medical kink and domination/submission, loved the banter and seriously loved the hot loving, dirty talk and sexual exploration.

These guys, and especially Jamie’s inner dialogue, were hilarious to follow. The scene with Jamie stepping over the threshold after repeatedly trying to annoy Evan was so funny and a clear turning point in Jamie admitting to his willingness to explore. Evan’s cuddling possession of Jamie was sexy that Jamie recognized for what it was and the fact that Evan had his own insecurities in their relationship added some angst to the story. I’m glad that Jamie figured things out and was the one to go after Evan instead of the other way around. Yes, it's heavy on the sex but we really do get to know the characters and it simply worked for me. Jamie seemed older than this sexual experience would indicated. Loved it. The epilogue made me smile.

The only thing I didn’t like was the photo of the three guys who had harmed Jamie. I get that Evan wanted retribution but it seemed misplaced given there had been no previous discussion, or even internal dialogue by Evan, of wanting to do something.

Also - we really didn't get I Love Yous - so, does that mean we get a follow up short or novella??? :) Please, please...