PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Room at the Edge - Jane Davitt,  Alexa Snow I was extremely pleased wih this follow up. It dealt with real issues in a menage as the guys struggle to move their relationship to something more permanent. There was a lot of BDSM type scenes and I was fine with that because that was a key part of their relationship that required them learning to trust. This book had some very sweet scenes with Jay/Austin loving on Liam, the dioroma scene and Liam's growing acceptance of his need for Austin and Jay. There were also some very hot scenes between Austin/Jay and Liam as well as them individually with Liam. As in the previous book, Liam served different needs for Austin and Jay while all three of them loved each other. Austin was the service sub for Liam and I appreciated out Liam was able to handle his panic attacks. Jay needed to know someone would take control of him and he could trust Liam to do it as well as that Liam could fulfill his more masochist needs. We also saw Liam really grow in this book in accepting his feelings for Jay and Austin as well as the BDSM that fulfilled not only Jay and Austin but himself as well. Both guys filled different needs for Liam and Liam grew to accept that his needs could also be fulfilled. They are an excellent example of a menage.

I didn't like the real life intrusion with Austin's mom and April but I could deal with it. Overall, very pleased with this follow up and that we got it. I was left at the end feeling that the guys still had some things to overcome but that their love was strong enough to get through them. Great series.