PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Finding Frankie - Stormy Glenn I really enjoyed this one. I liked how after the prologue we jumped right back into things. I don't think I would have enjoyed as much if we had had several pages showing Roark's search. I liked that Frankie and Roark reconnected fast and it was their story after that.

I'm not normally a fan of reading about cheating but the story worked by having had Roark had sex a few times in the 10 years. He didn't know if Frankie was still alive after all that time. He was dealing with a world full of death and pain. He needed to feel a human touch occasionally and I got that. I gave him the same pass Frankie gave him because he clearly had beat himself up enough about it and the relationships were short, and purely physical. It was also clear to the few sexual partners he had had that he told them of Frankie, his love and hope he would find him. I'm sure he had to have doubts at times if Frankie was alive and if he would ever find him.

I liked Frankie. I liked his reaction to the disclosure and how he began to cope with the missing years and the new world. Yeah, some spots were a bit over the top (like when Frankie is attacked) in the story but it's Stormy Glenn who is my guilty pleasure and I know going in that I might get some over the top stuff.

Overall, I enjoyed this one and look forward to reading about the other guys in Roark's team finding their love stories.

P.S. love the Silver covers so much better than the Siren ones.