PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Unconventional Mate - Stormy Glenn I really enjoy Stormy Glenn books as guilty pleasure reads. However, this Katzman series hasn't worked for me very well. Fortunately, I stuck with it because I enjoyed this read.

I liked both the characters. Yes, there was the instant mate for Semyon and it worked for me here. I also enjoyed how Nari fell in love as well. What I also really appreciated that I hadn't run into previously with this author was dealing with a child from a previous relationship. That really worked well for me in this story with these characters. I loved how Semyon not only stepped up in being there for his mate/Nari, but stepped up in being a father to a child who wasn't of his blood. Semyon addressed it well by not trying to push the memory of Katzi senior away and being up front that their son would know his other biological father. Their child will grow up knowing of his "3 fathers" and be loved strongly by the one who is not blood. I loved that as much as Nari did. Wonderful character.

I also enjoyed how Nari fought for his child and Semyon. He knew Semyon was alive and fought to hold on to his memory. The whole male pregnancy storyline is out there but it's a fun read to suspend belief for.