PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Quinn's Need (Whispering Pines Ranch, #2) - S.J.D. Peterson It was a bumpy road and a long time coming but Lorcan and Quinn finally get their HEA. This book needs to be read with the first book to enjoy the story or else it will be all heart ache. Lorcan and Quinn are clearly the love of each other's lives but when they meet and first begin a relationship in Lorcan's Desire, they are not ready for each other. This book continues their journey back to each other.

I liked that both were up front with the others in their lives of their love for each other. That seems more fair to those who loved them but didn't get the same kind of love back. As a BDSM fan, I also appreciated that Quinn acknowledges how he misused BDSM in his scenes with Ty by doing it in anger or to get rid of his anger. That showed his growing maturity, especially when he feels a need to fix the mess he has made with Ty. Lorcan's struggle in loving his best friend and wanting to stand by him, all the while knowing Jess is not the love of his life, was full of angst.

Finally, Lorcan and Quinn find themselves both in love with each other at the right time to make it truly work long term.

I look forward to reading Ty's book and hope there's a book for Jess down the road as well.