PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Don't... - Jack L. Pyke Very intriguing storyline that I won't spill that sucked me in and was pretty good. Never saw it coming. I HATED, though, the scene beginning at page 280 of the pdf version. Hated it. I don't care if there was a contract - I saw it as a betrayal for Jan and Gray to have sex without talking to Jack about it first. Hated it and Jack obviously saw like I did. So much it dropped it a star.

I also did not like Jan through a good chunk of this book. It was clear he did not fit the part he took up and I wish he would have communicated that because Jack clearly liked the nice guy he was at the beginning. I liked Jan and Jack at the beginning. Jack loved Jan's "normalness". Why didn't Gray step in? Harm was clearly being done to Jack's emotional state. And how could all knowing Gray not have figured out his feelings for Jack?

The ending was a little too tidy but I did like Jack watching in last scene :) The guys better fit their roles at the end, though, so it got to where it needed to be even if a bit too tidy. The POV switching was disruptive at times.

Loved Sam. Adorable. He needs a story. Overall, I loved and hated this (sometimes in a good way and sometimes not) hence the back and forth comments.